1. Unlike popular cost-saving bonding done by popular companies. Bearking utilizes a detailed‚ time-intensive process.
2. Edge finishing and precision deburring process reduce the lures rough mated area to smooth surface.
3. To test the integrity of the adhesion‚ lures are water tested‚ immersed in hot water exceeding 70 degrees for around 20 seconds.
4. Bearking painting is accomplished manually‚ one step‚ one layer at a time.
5. Nothing is missed - even Bearking eyes are three-dimensional and carry multiple color bleeds.
6. The detailed eyes are attached by hand after an approved quality control inspection of the lure body.
7. After an additional quality control inspection has been completed‚ a measured clear coat is added to protect the integrity of the paint.